Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)
The B.Com. Degree programme (Revised Structure) provides an insight into the fundamentals of commerce like Accounts, Administration, Finance, Economics, and Industrial Policy. B.Com has proved itself and more. It’s solid theoretical grounding is brilliant for careers in finance, or really, just about any numbers related field like taxation or accountancy.
Intake capacity: 120 students for each programme
The programme shall be a full time programme and duration of the programme shall be 3 years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree programme in Bachelor of Commerce shall have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any one i.e Science/Commerce stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks in H.S.C.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after S.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma programme (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC or equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
- Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
- Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as State/Central govt. employee)
- Certificate of passing qualifying examination
- Migration certificate(if belonging to other than Pune university)
- Gap certificate(if there is a gap in education)
- 3 stamp size photographs.
|Compulsory Subjecta. Compulsory Englishb. Financial Accounting (Theory + Practical)c. Business Economics (Micro)d. Optional English (Theory and Practical)Optional Groupe. Mathematics & Statistics OR Computer Concept & Programming
f. Organization Skill Development OR Banking and Finance
g. Marketing & Salesmanship OR Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
|Compulsory Subject1. Business Communication2. Corporate Accounting3. Business Economics (Micro)4. Principles & Functions of Management5. Elements of Company Law
6. Indian Banking System-I OR Cost & works Accounting-I OR Computer Application-IT.Y.B.Com.
Compulsory Subject1. Business regulatory Framework (M.Law)2. Advanced Accounting3. Indian & Global Economic Development4. Auditing & T axation (Theory & Practical)Optional Group
5. Optional Paper-II (Any one of the following )
1. Banking & Finance-II (Theory & Practical)
2. Computer Application- II(Theory & Practical)
3. Cost & work Accounting-II(Theory & Practical)
6. Optional Paper-III(Any one of the following)
1. Banking & Finance-III(Theory & Practical)
2. Computer Application-III (Theory & Practical)
3. Cost & works Accounting-III (Theory & Practical)
NoteIt is compulsory for all the S. Y . Students to clear the Environmental Awareness course offered by University of Pune. The Students, who fail to appear & pass this course, will not get their degree certificate. The fees for the course will be charged separately , according to the University norms.Examination Pattern1. 80+20 Pattern annual examination is applicable to F.Y , S.Y and T.Y.There will be a term and exam of 60 marks converted to 20 Marks & Final University exam will be of 80 marks.2. The Subjects having 20 Marks Practical exams have 60 marks University exam.