Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)
The Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programme has been framed to develop technical ability of the students. Student can seek better future in the area of Information Technology. Technical mind always research something unique which is always useful to the industries. To keep grip upon technical area makes student logically more sound.
Intake capacity: 80 students
The programme shall be a full time programme and duration of the programme shall be 3 years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree programme in Bachelor of Computer Application shall have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any one i.e Science/Commerce stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks in H.S.C.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after S.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma programme (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC or equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
- Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
- Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as State/Central govt. employee)
- Certificate of passing qualifying examination
- Migration certificate(if belonging to other than Pune university)
- Gap certificate(if there is a gap in education)
- 3 stamp size photographs.
BCA First Year
|Sub code||Sem. I||Sub code||Sem.II|
|101||Modern operating environment & MS office||201||Procedure Oriented Programming using C|
|102||Financial Accounting||202||Data Base Management System|
|103||Programming Principals & algorithms||203||Organizational Behavior|
|104||Business Communication||204||Computer Applications in Statistics|
|105||Principles of management||205||E-Commerce Concepts|
|106||Laboratory programme||206||Laboratory Programme – II [Based on Paper No. 201 & 202]|
BCA Second Year
|Sub code||Sem III||Sub code||Sem IV|
|302||Data Structure using ‘C’||402||Visual Basic|
|303||Software Engineering||403||Inventory Management|
|304||Management Accounting||404||Human Resource management|
|305||RDBMS||405||OOP’s using C++|
|306||Computer LAB||406||Computer LAB|
BCA Third Year
|Sub code||Sem V||Sub code||Sem VI|
|502||Internet programming and cyber laws||602||Multimedia systems|
|503||Principles of marketing||603||Introduction to system programming & operating systems|
|504||Core JAVA||604||Advance JAVA|
|505||Project work(VB)||605||Project work|
|506||Computer LAB||606||Computer LAB|
|1. Semester Exam of 80+20 Pattern.2. Semester End University exam 80 Marks + Internal Marks 20|